Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feel the burn!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys,

had an awesome workout this morning in my gym.
I took some dumbbells and did upper body workout before I did any cardio.
Usually I do my cardio before weigth training, but I love to change things up.
This time weight training was my warm up, I used light weight to avoid injury.
I felt the burn and then, I went on a treadmill and did run and walk for 20 minutes.
That felt good too. Afterwards I did some jumping jacks, jump squats, push ups and abs.
Then after that, I went to stepper and did 10 minutes on the stepper.
After that I did some more push ups and finished my workout with a great ab workout routine.
I felt the burn and that is what makes me happy. I am not leaving the gym without the burn!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment